The Techstatic passive Raspberry Pi cooler is an advanced heat sink specifically designed for the Raspberry Pi single board computer. The heat sink will help maintain low temperatures even under load thus preventing thermal throttling by the CPU. Every heat sink is CNC machined and finished by hand.
- Custom shape: The heat sink has a custom designed shape to fit the Raspberry Pi geometry. The custom shape maximizes thermal mass and surface area while keeping the heat sink profile low.
- Accessory compatibility: Special care has been taken in order to keep the compatibility with existing accessories to a maximum. This means that all GPIOs, DSI, CSI and PoE headers can be accessed with ease.
- CPU holding pins: Bottom of the cooler features holding pins for firm mounting on the CPU and easy positioning during installation.
- HAT compatibility: The low profile of the cooler makes it possible to mount most HATs on top of the Pi without worrying about clearance. Standard 11mm - 12mm M2.5 standoffs are recommended.
Two types of thermal compound are available for mounting the cooler on top of the CPU:
- Thermal tape from 3M, provides a non permanent adhesion to the CPU but at a lower performance than the thermal adhesive counterpart. The thermal tape is included with every heat sink purchase.
- High performance ceramic based thermal adhesive developed in house. The thermal adhesive produces the best performance while providing a permanent mounting to the CPU. Delivered in two syringes containing 3ml adhesive in total.
Please choose thermal compound before adding to cart.
Supported Raspberry pi versions
The passive cooler is available for both the new Raspberry Pi 3B+, the Raspberry Pi 3B and 2B.
Please choose version before adding to cart.
** Raspberry Pi is not included.
For more results please visit our support page here.