3M Thermal tape
1 pcs thermal tape to be used with Techgear heat sinks.
- Size: 14mm x 14mm x 0.15 mm
- Type: 3M 9448A double coated tape with an acrylic adhesive
- Properties: Excellent peel strength adhesion, good high temperature holding power
- Make sure both heat sink and CPU contact areas are clean, a small amount of rubbing alcohol can be used.
- Peel off one side of the thermal tape, attach the exposed adhesive part to the heat sink.
- Peel off the other side of the thermal tape which is now attached to the heat sink.
- Place the heat sink with the exposed thermal tape on the CPU and push down gently. Make sure the heat sink is not rotated compared to the Raspberry pi and does not come in contact with the 40-pin header.
This product is a spare part only. All heat sinks are shipped with this thermal tape thus no need to order separately. Order only if an extra set is needed.